Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Method 7"

I love delicious!!  It is so great to be able to get to favorite Web sites from anywhere and at any time.  My bookmarks used to be limited to my work computer.  Now, wherever I am, as long as I can get to an Internet-accessible computer, I can get to my favorties.  The list has grown longer and longer, too!

Delicious is quite useful to libraries.  Bell Library started a tagged group of Reference-related Web sites, delicious.com/mjbell. 

I searched under the tag, "elearning" and came up with some neat sites.  Included were ones on Moodle, Academic Earth, MERLOT, and OpenCourseWare Consortium.  Most of the tags attached to these sites were keywords I would have thought of, as well.  So I retrieved some very relevant sites.

I use only delicious now; I no longer use "Favorites."

No comments: